COVID-19 Coronavirus Information Page
As a valued member of the Surge Family, your health and well-being are important to us. While many questions regarding the novel coronavirus remain unanswered at this time, there are a number of practical ways for you to take care of yourself, protect others, and monitor latest developments.
If you answer yes to any of the following statements, please make your local Surge branch aware:
- You are experiencing fever, coughing, and/or shortness of breath.
- You have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 Coronavirus or is presently quarantined.
Based on the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines, Surge, in accordance with state guidance, encourages all individuals and employees to exercise the following precautions:
- Maintain a six-foot distance from other individuals
- Exercise appropriate hand-washing practices (wash hands with soap and water for at least twenty seconds as frequently as possible) or use hand sanitizer
- Cover coughs and sneezes (into the sleeve or elbow, not hands)
- Not shake hands
- Avoid touching one's face
- Stay home if ill
- Frequently clean high-touch surfaces
- Avoid contact with individuals that are ill
This does not constitute legal or medical advice. Please contact your medical professional.
Employees who have questions or concerns regarding this information, Surge’s policies, or any other issue, should speak with immediate supervisor or contact Human Resources
To learn more about the novel coronavirus and keep up with the latest developments, see the About Coronavirus Disease 2019 and CDC's Frequently Asked Questions and Answers webpages. For information about handwashing, see CDC's Handwashing website.