As a Leader in staffing and workforce solutions for the modern day business, the Surge Staffing is a professional staffing and solutions firm specializing in temporary staffing, permanent placement and workforce management. We are currently seeking a full-time, permanent Operations Manager to work in our corporate office located in Columbus, OH.
- Direct company operations to meet budget and other financial goals.
- Direct short-term and long-range planning and budget development to support strategic business goals.
- Establish the performance goals, allocate resources, and assess policies for senior management.
- Demonstrate successful execution of business strategies for company products and services.
- Direct and participate in acquisition and growth activities to support overall business objectives and plans.
- Develop, establish, and direct execution of operating policies to support overall company policies and objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills.
- Solid working knowledge of budgeting, sales, business development, and strategic planning.
- Give suggestions and advise management for making key changes in planning of various issues and business decisions.
- Plan the activities of various departments and discuss it with heads of every department.
- Conduct regular meetings and sessions to make all department heads ensure that works are completed as per the priorities of the set tasks.
- Ensure all works and activities comply with legal methods, general duty care and management.
- Act as mediator for conflict resolution among various departments.
- Set and assign operational goals for departments.
- Demonstrate competence in handling team building activities and motivating the teams to give quality performance.
- Manage performance metrics for multiple departments; Billing, Payroll, Unemployment, Accounts Payable/Receivable.
- Must possess 3-5 years of successful management experience, including at least five years in executive management.
- Must have experience in support areas such as Billing, Payroll, Workers Compensation, Unemployment Compensation, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Information Technology and Training.
- Experience as an operations leader (Distribution, Logistics, etc)
- Individuals with a background leading large teams in comparable functions including Staffing Industry, business services, HR, and facilities management would be preferred.
- A demonstrated ability to apply seasoned business judgment to operational issues and advise on appropriate solutions.
- A successful track record of developing and sustaining deep relationships with significant stakeholders is essential.
- Must possess a successful track record involving business and organizational planning.