As a Leader in staffing and workforce solutions for the modern-day business, Surge Staffing is a professional staffing and solutions firm specializing in temporary staffing, permanent placement and workforce management. We are currently seeking a full-time permanent Bilingual Customer Service Specialist to work in our corporate office located in Columbus, OH.
The Bilingual Customer Service Specialist is an individual who is responsible for handling questions, problem solving and working with complaints at times. The ultimate goal is to provide a positive customer experience and enhance relationships between consumers and businesses.
- Provides customer service in a timely manner via several means which include email, face to face interaction, telephone and live chat.
- Acts as a liaison between customers and management in order to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Analyzes complaints from customers and provides adequate resolutions.
- Tracks proposed resolutions and follows up with customers in a timely fashion.
- Prepares documents and reports for future reference.
- Trains peers in good customer service.
- Develops and maintains vast knowledge of the services being offered.
- Conduct surveys regarding services and customer service experiences.
- Communicates customer feedback to various teams—including technical and marketing departments—in order to improve the overall customer experience.
- Other duties assigned
- High school diploma
- At least 1-2 years of customer service in a service industry preferred
- Has a good understanding of basic computer skills and the ability to learn how to use proprietary software quickly.
- Possesses the ability to communicate effectively in person, over the phone and via text.
- Has strong leadership skills and the ability to work with others to resolve customer complaints.
- Exhibits self-motivation, the ability to multitask and pay close attention to small details.
- Can think logically to provide answers to customer questions as well as resolutions for various issues that may arise.
- Exhibits the ability to prioritize tasks and complete them in a high-pressure environment.
- Displays the ability to work in a collaborative and team-oriented environment.
If interested please apply.