Call Center RepresentativePosted Date:
07-05-2021 Job Type:
- First shift, Monday - Friday
- 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Weekly pay
- Work with a great company!
- Continuously take customer calls and provide accurate and satisfactory service
- Assist customers through various platforms such as email, chat, text, etc.
- Knowledge of full range of products and services
- Guide callers through troubleshooting, navigating company site, use of products, and services
- Manage customer accounts and orders
- Track orders and provide related information
- Stay informed on company and policy updates, improvements, and delays to provide accurate information
- Resolve and listen to customer feedback
- Meet and exceed performance goals
- Excellent time management, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Previous customer service experience is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with precision
- Remain professional and polite in pressured situations
- Tech savvy
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.