Textile Knitting & Weaving Machine Operators
Posted Date: 09-05-2023
Job Type: Temp
Location: Burlington, NC
- First shift, Monday - Friday
- 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the Month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Operate machines that knit, loop, weave, or draw in textiles
- Ensure specifications are met and determine if adjustments are needed through inspection
- Examine woven product for quality and damages
- Thread yarn, thread, and fabric through guides, needles, and rollers of the machine
- Determine causes of loom stoppage through inspection
- Inspect the machine for safety and malfunctions and call for repairs when needed
- Textile machines perform textile processing and manufacturing including winding, twisting, knitting, weaving, bonding, or stretching
- Warehouse and/or manufacturing experience is a plus
- Follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with precision
- Strong attention to detail
- May be required to stand for long periods
- Ability to work in various weather and temperature conditions
- Engage in repetitive motions
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.