Printing Press OperatorPosted Date:
11-17-2021 Job Type:
- Third shift, Monday - Friday
- 12:00 am - 8:00 am
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Read job orders to determine specifications
- Adjust ink flow rates of ink fountains to match specifications
- Inspect proofs for ink alignment, registration, density, and coverage
- Alter printing plate tolerances to match desired parameters
- Clean printing unit cylinders, plates, and ink fountains regularly
- Observe and respond to an error, alert, or fault messages then make minor repairs to oil presses and other equipment
- Adhere to all safety standards and regulations and always wear protective gear
- Perform preventative maintenance to ensure equipment upkeep
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Ability to calculate basic math
- Strong attention to detail and ability to problem-solve
- Ability to stand for long periods
- May engage in frequent bending, squatting, pushing, and pulling
- Must be able to work in various weather and temperature conditions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with precision
- Great attendance and punctual
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.