2nd Shift - Production OperatorPosted Date:
08-20-2021 Job Type:
- Second Shift, 7:00 pm -7:00 am EASTERN TIME
- 12 Hr. Shift is on a Rotating Schedule:
Work Monday, Tuesday, (Off Wednesday, Thursday) Work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday – one week. (48 hours)
The next week – (Off Monday, Tuesday), Work Wednesday, Thursday, (Off Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) (36 hours)
Weekly competitive pay
Pay Rate: $14.35 / hour
- Follow safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe work environment
- Able to install Triggers. Gaskets, tampers, vent plugs, metal/ plastic spouts, Metal/Plastic Handles manually or using an installer device
- Able to apply silicone to a lid using a brush when required
- To report on and stop product that doesn’t meet our quality standards before packing
- Using a tape gun when needed to make boxes for lids
- Operate Child Warning Stamper applying the label to the pail
- Complete required paperwork of production numbers and rejects for your shift
- Responsible for keeping the work area clean and organized
- Performs other duties assigned.
- Required to stand for long periods
- Must be able to lift and handle a maximum of 20 pounds repetitively occasionally
- Good hand and eye coordination
- Detail orientated and organized
- All work is performed in a manufacturing environment which may be hot/cold and requires the use of PPE at all times (eyeglasses, etc. where required)
- May engage in frequent bending, squatting, pushing, and pulling
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication, organization, and collaboration skills
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call 423-939-9579 and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.