Swing Reach OperatorPosted Date:
01-06-2022 Job Type:
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Put away, transfer, retrieve, and pick materials in the designated area
- Use RF scanners or other software to track material movements
- Inspect equipment to ensure safety and fill out pre-inspection forms
- Troubleshoot equipment or call for repairs when necessary
- Work with team to meet daily quotas, goals, and deadlines
- Comply with health and safety regulations and always wear protective equipment
- Communicate issues, delays, or discrepancies to management
- Load and unload trucks
- Sort, label, pick, and package orders
- Previous Swing Reach experience strongly preferred
- Required to stand for long periods
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and time management skills
- Must be reliable, punctual, and have great attendance
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with precision
- Engage in repetitive motions including frequent bending, squatting, pushing, and pulling
- Ability to work in various temperature and weather conditions
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.