Food PackerPosted Date:
04-28-2022 Job Type:
Temp To HireLocation:
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Assemble and pack products as directed and as specified in a consumer’s care plan for distribution and sale
- Products may include meat, fish, vegetables, fruit, pre-cooked meals, soda, alcoholic drinks, etc.
- Ensure integrity by reviewing products, including expiration dates, for damage and discrepancies
- Remove or bring expired items to the attention of the Warehouse Manager
- Package products appropriately to minimize breakage and movement during shipment
- Send containers down the production line
- Label containers with product information and weight
- Carefully seal containers to prevent unpackaging during shipment
- Stack containers properly to allow shippers to quickly load containers onto trucks
- Monitor food temperatures daily
- Assist with inventory levels by conducting physical counts, reconciling with data storage system
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work area and warehouse
- Comply with health and safety regulations and always wear protective gear
- Required to stand an extended time
- May engage in frequent bending, squatting, pushing, pulling, and lifting
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Great attendance and punctual
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.