Project Manager/EstimatorPosted Date:
05-10-2023 Job Type:
- First shift, Monday - Friday
- 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the Month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Creating long and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, and adhering to deadlines
- Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
- Communicating with executives or the board to keep the project aligned with their goals
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needs or financing for the project change
- Comply with health and safety regulations and always wear protective gear
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work environment
- An associate degree in engineering management or engineering science would be a plus
- 3 to 5 years of experience preparing take-off from architectural and structural drawings consisting of miscellaneous steel to include stairs, handrails, and guardrails
- Experience in handling project management duties such as preparing change order requests, material lists, purchasing material, etc
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to work in various weather and temperature conditions
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.