Heat Treating Equipment OperatorsPosted Date:
05-18-2023 Job Type:
Temp To HireLocation:
- Second shift, Monday - Friday
- 4:00 pm - 2:30 am
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the Month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Operate heating equipment such as flame-hardening machines, induction machines, soaking pits, and heat-treating furnaces
- Read and follow production schedules and work orders to determine requirements
- Establish processing sequences, furnace temperatures, and heat cycle specifications
- Maintain records that parts are removed from the heat at specified temperatures and times
- Operate die-quenching machines that prevent warping
- Inspect product for quality and damages
- Comply with health and safety regulations and always wear protective gear
- Experience in a manufacturing or warehouse setting is a plus
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Work in various weather and temperature conditions
- Engage in repetitive motions including bending, squatting, pushing, and pulling
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Basic math skills
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.