Sanitation WorkerPosted Date:
06-02-2021 Job Type:
- Third shift, Monday - Friday
- 10:30 pm - 7:00 am
- Weekly pay
- Work with a great company!
- Blow off lose debris on production equipment by using air hoses
- Scrub down, foam, rinse, and sanitize equipment, floors, utensils, containers, walls, trash bins, etc.
- Empty and dispose of trash in bins
- Clean out drip pans on refrigeration units
- Pick up trash and debris in parking lots
- Must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while performing job duties
- Assist in the training of newly hired or existing sanitation technicians on job related responsibilities
- Clean interior and exterior of building windows, floors, and walls
- Basic math skills
- Ability to problem solve
- May be required to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to work in various weather and temperature conditions including extreme heat, humidity, and cold
- May engage in frequent bending, squatting, pushing, and pulling
- Strong attendance and punctual
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.