Recreation AttendentPosted Date:
08-20-2021 Job Type:
- First shift, Monday - Friday
- 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Provide customers with information about different areas of facility and entertainment options
- Be familiar with the range of products and locations
- Monitor activities to ensure the adherence to the facility’s safety procedures and policies by guests
- Maintain clean and safe equipment, booths, rides, and grounds
- Entice customers to explore entertainment options by announcing and describing different stations
- Knowledge of safety tools and emergency shut-off regulations of each assigned station
- Greet and attend to patrons throughout the establishment
- Sell, verify, or punch tickets before admitting guests on rides and direct them to their seats
- Manage inventory by maintaining a stocked facility
- Required to stand for long periods
- May involve some repetitive motion
- Strong communication
- Previous customer service experience is a plus
- Must be able to work in various weather and temperature conditions
- May engage in frequent bending, squatting, pushing, and pulling
- Always maintain professionalism
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.