Foundry Mold ProductionPosted Date:
09-08-2021 Job Type:
- Third shift, Monday - Friday
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Construct cores and molds under blueprint specifications
- Melt and pour metal into molds
- Remove mold castings
- Visually inspect castings for quality and damages
- Assemble slab cores around patterns and position wire in mold sections to reinforce molds
- Operate ovens or furnaces to bake cores or to melt, skim, and flux metal
- Pour molten metal into molds using crane ladles
- Grind excess or imperfections
- Finish and polish as needed
- Comply with health and safety regulations and always wear protective gear
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work environment
- Previous experience working in a foundry setting
- Must have strong attention to detail, communication, time management, and collaboration skills
- Skilled at troubleshooting and resolving mechanical or logistical problems that arise
- Capable of standing for extended periods
- Must be able to work in various weather and temperature conditions
- May also engage in frequent bending, squatting, pushing, and pulling
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.