Training and Development ManagerPosted Date:
05-05-2022 Job Type:
Surge in Partnership with Radial
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Increase productivity and safety among staff through training
- Keep training content and materials up to date
- Create training and development programs and objectives
- Produce training materials using a variety of media
- Enhance training procedures through research on new methods, supplies, programs, and materials
- Develop a curriculum to facilitate training
- Follow-up on completed training to evaluate results
- Lead programs to guide employees through technological, business, and other changes
- Ensure all needs are met by communicating with management, trainers, and team members
- Create a leadership development program for interested team members
- Outstanding leadership and motivational skills
- Plan and multitask efficiently
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time-management skills
- Quick decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well within and lead a team
- Great research and computer skills
- Strong presentation skills
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.