Mail ClerkPosted Date:
09-13-2021 Job Type:
- Second shift, Monday - Friday
- 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Open envelopes
- Dispose of junk mail
- Date and stamp all incoming mail
- Sort mail such as returned letters, adjustments, bills, orders, and payments
- Appropriate incorrect returned mail
- Arrange for pickup of outgoing mail
- Fold letters, circulars, or other documents and insert them into envelopes for distribution
- Weigh mail to determine correct postage
- Place mail in bins and distribute to appropriate departments and/or individuals
- Record registered mail
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work environment
- Strong communication, time management, and organization skills needed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- May be required to stand for long periods
- May engage in frequent bending, squatting, pushing, and pulling
- Great attendance and punctual
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.