03-07-2023 Job Type:
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Routinely clean up all areas of the designated building including the exterior, green space, and parking lot
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies, needed repairs, and adjustments
- Manage inventory to maintain a stocked supply room
- Remove garbage and/or recycling daily
- Sweep, mop, wax, and vacuum floors
- Handle emergency cleaning and upkeep requests efficiently
- Troubleshoot lighting and indoor climate control
- Follow all health and safety regulations and wear necessary protective gear
- Monitor heat and cooling systems
- Lock doors and store keys when needed
- Previous Janitorial or Maintenance experience is preferred
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Knowledge of chemicals, solvents, and electrical systems is a plus
- May be required to stand for long periods
- Must have a flexible schedule
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in various weather and temperature conditions
- May engage in frequent bending, squatting, pushing, and pulling
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.