Heavy AssemblerPosted Date:
09-01-2022 Job Type:
Fort Payne, AL
- Third shift, Monday - Friday
- 11:00 pm - 7:00 am
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Determine how parts should connect
- Align parts manually or with a hoist
- Use hand tools or operate machinery to assemble parts
- Connect parts with bolts, welding, and other methods
- Complete quality control checks
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work environment
- Comply with health and safety regulations and always wear protective gear
- Previous related experience is a plus
- May need to stand for an extended time
- May engage in bending, squatting, pushing, pulling, and lifting
- Ability to operate hand and power tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.