Accountants & Auditors
Posted Date: 08-31-2023
Job Type: Temp
Location: Gainesville, GA
- First shift, Monday-Friday
- 7:00 am-3:30 pm
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the Month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Assures staff is following established procedures and properly completing supporting paperwork
- Perform audit against numerous standards such as company standards, HACCP, BRC/SQF and cGMP standards and regulatory requirements
- Assist in training on specific standard where required
- Report any non-compliance, problems and/or system deficiencies to Quality Manager, General Manager, and Supervisor/lead
- Maintains the following documents (not an inclusive list) based on records completed by staff members: Document Register (procedures, policies, forms, and instructional), GMP Facility Inspections (monthly), Traceability and Recall exercises
- Assist with budget strategies to improve overall profitability
- Work with a team to regularly provide financial reports
- Offer solutions for accounting irregularities
- Prepare and verify financial reports required by outside agencies and vendors
- Proven experience and/or education in finance or accounting is required
- Must be organized and detail-oriented with strong communication skills
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet frequent deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, MySQL, and other necessary software
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.