01-14-2022 Job Type:
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Read blueprints, data, manuals, or other material to verify specifications
- Establish inspection and testing procedures, adjustment methods, certification process, formulas, or measuring instruments needed
- Carefully inspect incoming and in-process products for project specifications
- Conduct visual, measurement, and weight tests and complete inspection reports
- Mark items with acceptance or rejection status
- Convey any needed adjustments to the supervisor
- Reject or return any materials that do not match specifications or pass tests
- Verify that equipment is functioning at specified levels and schedule maintenance when needed
- Maintain a safe, organized, and clean work environment
- Adhere to health and safety regulations and always wear protective gear
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Outstanding communication, organizational, collaboration skills
- Basic mathematics skills
- Ability to utilize tools and equipment needed for inspections
- Follow written and verbal instructions
- Perform random and scheduled inspections
- May need to stand for long periods
- Dependable and have great attendance
- Strong attention to detail
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.