Facilities Maintenance WorkerPosted Date:
03-13-2023 Job Type:
- First shift, Monday - Friday
- 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Perform maintenance on equipment, machinery, and tools used in production
- Inspect machines for safety, function, and repair
- Troubleshoot and communicate mechanical issues in the production area
- Maintain a productive, safe, and clean work environment
- Schedule routine maintenance and safety checks
- Fabricate parts for repairs and upgrades when needed
- Read and comprehend blueprints, manuals, and work orders
- Prepare and complete maintenance reports
- Estimate cost and time of repair
- Comply with health and safety regulations and always wear protective gear
- Ensures that facilities are available for use and consistently maintained in a safe and clean condition
- Assembles, repairs, maintains, and moves furniture, such as desks, cabinets, tables, chairs, shelves, and related fittings and fixtures.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience and/or training in Maintenance
- Prior Fabrication experience
- Knowledge of all necessary tools and equipment
- Computer and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to stand for long periods
- May need to bend, squat, push, pull, and lift heavy objects
- Ability to work in various weather and temperature conditions
- Excellent communication, time management, and collaboration skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to make quick decisions and problem solve
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.