Molding OperatorPosted Date:
09-13-2021 Job Type:
- Third shift, Monday - Friday
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Shape, mold, form, carve, or cast a variety of materials
- Read and interpret blueprints, work orders, or instructions for specifications
- Carefully operate appropriate production machines
- Mix materials, assemble mold parts, fill molds, and stack molds to cast products
- Comply with health and safety regulations and always wear protective gear
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe work environment
- Work with team to meet goals and quotas
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous Manufacturing, Production, Assembly, or related experience is preferred
- Ability to operate machinery and use tools
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in various weather and temperature conditions including extreme heat, humidity, and cold
- Great attendance and punctual
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.