General Warehouse AssociatePosted Date:
09-19-2022 Job Type:
Temp To HireLocation:
- First shift 4:00 am - 10:00 am
- Overtime available!
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Accurately perform all essential functions for a full range of projects and stations
- Load and unload delivery vehicles
- Count and confirm inventory
- Maintain a safe, organized, and clean work environment
- Check all incoming and outgoing orders for accuracy
- Conduct quality checks
- May operate powered industrial equipment
- Maintain warehouse tools and equipment and schedule maintenance when needed
- Learn basic troubleshooting
- Contribute to team effort and assist other departments
- Build and transport loads with a forklift or electric pallet jack
- Complete required training classes
- Comply with health and safety regulations and always wear protective gear
- Understanding of warehousing practices and methods is a plus
- May need to stand for long periods
- Work in contrasting weather and temperature conditions
- Strong communication, collaboration, and organizational skills
- May need to bend, squat, push, pull, and lift frequently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment with precision
- Dependable and have great attendance
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.