Motorboat MechanicPosted Date:
08-25-2021 Job Type:
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Travel to marina or dock where the vessel is stationed
- Test performance of engines and electrical systems
- Complete services and minor repairs on outboard, inboard, and ship engines
- Complete plumbing and intake repairs
- Troubleshoot engine and electrical issues that might occur
- Replace broken or frayed engine parts
- Repair defective hydraulic and steering systems
- Complete electrical AC system maintenance
- Complete service records and repair documents with accuracy
- Previous experience as a Marine Mechanic and Welder is strongly preferred
- Understanding of engine and electrical auxiliary systems, hydraulic systems, and steering systems
- Required to stand for long periods
- Engage in repetitive motions including bending, squatting, pushing, and pulling
- Work in various weather and temperature conditions
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.