08-02-2022 Job Type:
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Operate heavy machinery safely
- Manage inventory and stock levels
- Consolidate and transport merchandise to and from different parts of the facility
- Identify materials through the system to ensure correct parts
- Inspect the machine for upkeep and call for repairs when necessary
- Knowledge of how to repair and replace equipment and parts
- Comply with health and safety regulations and always wear protective gear
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe work environment
- Work with team to meet company deadlines, goals, and quotas
- Previous Warehouse experience is a plus
- Experience with forklifts and pallet jacks is preferred
- Required to stand for long periods
- Involve some repetitive motions
- Will engage in frequent bending, squatting, pushing, and pulling
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in various weather and temperature conditions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great attendance and punctual
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.