09-02-2021 Job Type:
- First shift
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Manage payroll functions and submit payroll taxes
- Conduct reconciliation of all accounts
- Balance general ledger accurately and completely
- Review, code, and process payments relating to accounts receivable
- Prepare financial reports by collection, date summary, and analysis
- Comply with policies and regulations following company standards
- Analyze trends of monthly financial statements (i.e. cash flow, profit and loss, balance)
- Produce information by inputting, retrieving, and copying text, data, and graphics
- Read, research, and route correspondence
- Preserve and update knowledge by attending education opportunities, training, and studying material
- Previous Accounting, Finance, or related experience and/or education is required
- Strong knowledge of basic accounting practices
- Previous experience with Quickbooks, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, remain organized, and meet deadlines
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.