CNC Machine OperatorPosted Date:
03-13-2023 Job Type:
- Second shift, Monday - Friday
- 4:15 pm - 12:45 am
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Read and interpret blueprints, manuals, and instructions
- Repair, maintain and troubleshoot equipment and machines
- Program mills and lathes by entering instructions and reference points
- Set tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches
- Verify settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and samples
- Routinely complete preventive maintenance
- Complete production and quality logs/reports accurately
- Comply with health and safety regulations and always wear protective gear
- Experience in a manufacturing or warehouse setting is a plus
- Strong verbal communication, conceptual, technical, and collaboration skills
- Required to stand for long periods
- Ability to work in various weather and temperature conditions
- Engage in frequent bending, squatting, pushing, and pulling
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great attendance and punctual
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.