Quality ControlPosted Date:
12-28-2021 Job Type:
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Determine areas where inspections and testing are to be performed in accordance with standards
- Identify internal and external supplied parts and product inspection points to develop effective and organized record keeping
- Design, purchase, and build workstations where checks and balances are to be performed
- Technical writing, record keeping, and document control as needed
- Engage process improvements and 5S importance and expectations
- Track, investigate and monitor approved warranty claims to determine correct methods in improving the release of quality products and services to customers
- Evaluate in-house defect reports to identify the need for internal corrective action and monitor the effectiveness
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferred
- Experience in the automotive manufacturing industry preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Outstanding communication, time-management, and collaboration skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Metrology experience and the use of manufacturing measurement tooling and equipment preferred
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.