Delivery DriverPosted Date:
01-11-2023 Job Type:
- First shift, Monday - Friday
- 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Delivery freight quickly between the pick-up location and the destination
- Plan the most efficient routes to ensure delivery is on time
- Before departure, inspect truck and trailer to ensure equipment functionality and safety
- Manage inventory of loads
- Document the condition of freight before starting the trip
- Secure freight in place and routinely check on it
- Regularly perform maintenance duties including adding fuel, changing oil, checking radiator fluid, etc.
- Carefully load and unload cargo
- Obtain the client’s signature on delivery
- Complete service checks on tire pressure, oil, fluid levels, and minor repairs
- Maintain accurate trip logs
- Obey traffic laws
- Report on delays caused by road conditions, accidents, or breakdowns
- Coordinate with dispatchers
- Comply with health and safety regulations and wear protective gear
- Previous related experience
- Incident-free driving record
- Knowledge of route planning and navigation
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Comfortable sitting for an extended time
- May engage in squatting, bending, pushing, pulling, and lifting
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to follow a strict schedule
- Ability to work and drive in various weather conditions
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.