Molding Machine OperatorPosted Date:
01-07-2022 Job Type:
Temp To HireLocation:
- Third shift, Sunday - Friday
- 10:00 pm - 7:15 am
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Controls pouring station in which aluminum and aluminum alloys are cast into ingots
- Regulates flow of molten metal from ladle or directly from melting furnace into trough feeding casting molds of casting unit
- Regulates flow of metal from trough into molds by adjusting screw valves at bottom of trough
- Controls cooling conditions of casting unit by maintaining a constant level of metal in molds
- Regulating series of valves to spray water against molds to produce ingots of uniform crystalline structure
- Signals OVERHEAD CRANE OPERATOR to remove in
- Previous related experience is a plus
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions carefully
- Work in a fast-paced environment with precision
- May need to stand for long periods
- May need to engage in repetitive motions including bending, squatting, pushing, and pulling
- Ability to work in varying weather and temperature conditions
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong attention to detail
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.