09-16-2022 Job Type:
- Second shift, Monday - Friday
- 12:00 pm - End of production
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Manage the loading and unloading of all freight entering and departing the warehouse
- Prevent damage to materials and trailer equipment
- Check route schedules
- Move orders into storage
- Utilize forklifts, pallet jacks, cranes, etc.
- Check delivery paperwork and review outgoing paperwork for order accuracy
- Ensure proper temperature control and operation of refrigeration equipment
- Inspect products for damages and report issues to the manager
- Perform other projects and tasks as assigned by the manager
- Utilize the warehouse computer system to enter, track, and locate materials
- Follow a strict shipment schedule and work precisely and efficiently
- Engage in repetitive motions including bending, stooping, pushing, pulling, and lifting
- Required to stand for an extended time
- Hand dexterity and strength
- Warehouse experience is a plus
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Great attendance and punctual
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.