Forklift OperatorPosted Date:
01-17-2023 Job Type:
Temp To HireLocation:
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Greet and assist customers on the sales floor and over the phone in a polite and attentive manner
- Knowledge of the range of products and services
- Operate a register for purchases, returns, and refunds
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Manage inventory and stock levels and place orders when needed
- Assist the store manager with any assigned tasks
- Assist with putting away deliveries
- Remain informed on company policies and updates to provide accurate information to customers
- Resolve and listen to customer feedback
- Attend education opportunities, training, and meetings when required
- Must have at least 6 months experience as a forklift operator
- May be required to stand for long periods
- Previous customer service experience is preferred
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Must be dependable and have good attendance
- Remain professional and polite in pressured situations
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.