Truck LoaderPosted Date:
08-31-2021 Job Type:
- Second shift, Sunday - Thursday
- 4:00 pm - 12:30 am
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Operate equipment to unload/unload chemicals and bulk solids to and from tank cars, trucks, or ships
- Seal outlet valves
- Verify load numbers to accurately place cars
- Regulate flow of products to vessels and adjust when needed
- Inspection conditions and weights of vessels for cleanliness and compliance with procedures
- Observe position of cars passing loading spouts and swing into appropriate position at the right time
- Examine product movement and ensure constant product stream
- Comply with health and safety regulations and always wear protective gear
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Work in various weather conditions including extreme heat, cold, and humidity
- Engage in repetitive motions including squatting, bending, pushing, and pulling
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Attention to detail
- Great attendance and punctuation
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.