Laboratory TechnicianPosted Date:
03-06-2023 Job Type:
Temp To HireLocation:
- First shift, Monday - Friday
- 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Receive, label, and analyze samples
- Design and execute testing following standard procedures
- Conduct experiments under specified conditions to approve or reject types of hypotheses using scientific methods
- Organize and store chemical substances, fluids, and compressed gases properly
- Inspect and maintain equipment or call for repairs
- Report findings to laboratory management
- Comply with health and safety regulations and always wear protective gear
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe work environment
- Previous Laboratory Technician or relevant experience
- Valid laboratory license
- Knowledge of laboratory instruments and test methods
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel), SAP R/3 QM module, and QHSE Systems
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.