Recyclable Material CollectorPosted Date:
03-14-2023 Job Type:
- First shift, Monday - Friday
- 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Operate material-moving equipment to transport containers
- Inspect tools and equipment for maintenance and repair
- Collect and unload refuse or recyclable goods from containers into transport vehicles
- Operate hoisting equipment that lifts refuse bins and drops contents into trucks
- Compress refuse materials into bundles/bales using balers
- Transport refuse or recyclable materials to disposal sites
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe work environment
- Sweep, rake, vacuum, and remove broken glass, paper debris, spills, etc.
- Comply with health and safety regulations and always wear protective gear
- Experience in a manufacturing or warehouse setting is a plus
- Physical strength to lift heavy materials throughout the day
- Ability to safely operate tools and equipment needed for the position
- Work independently and with a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Follow written and verbal instructions
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Engage in bending, squatting, pushing, and pulling
- Stand for an extended time
- Punctual and great attendance
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.